Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Panel Color:||Blue|
|Use:||Cleaning Shoe Soles|
Water-absorbent Sponge And Towel For Anti-mold And Anti-bacterial
Usage:Absorb Moisture Remaining On The Sole
1. The microfiber has a capillary structure and a large surface contact area, so the coverage of the microfiber fabric is extremely high.
2. The surface of the microfiber is more in contact with dust or oil, and there is more chance that oil and dust will penetrate from the gap between the microfibers, so the microfiber has a strong decontamination cleaning function.
3. Since the microfiber has a small diameter, its bending strength is small, and the fiber feels particularly soft.
4. There is a dry state and a wet state.Soak in water until soft before use (do not soak in water above 80 °C), dry it in a ventilated place to make it hard.
5. It has strong water absorption capacity and water supply capacity, and does not drip after filling with water.
6. Generally, the water absorption rate is 8-10 times of its own weight, which is the best water absorption effect, the lowest price, and the most used product.
1. Chemical properties: excellent chemical stability, good environmental aging resistance and weather resistance. For example, the test uses a polyvinyl alcohol sponge under a mercury arc lamp for two weeks without exposure to a color change.
2. The sponge is rich in unacetalized hydroxyl groups and has certain flame retardant properties after wet water.
3. The surface of the microfiber is more in contact with dust or oil, and there is more chance that oil and dust will penetrate from the gap between the microfibers, so the microfiber has a strong decontamination cleaning function.
4. Since the microfiber has a small diameter, its bending strength is small, and the fiber feels particularly soft.
Towel Cleaning method
1. Its "magic"-like liquid absorption rate and soft and delicate after aspiration, and its close to muscle elasticity are used in the medical field, and will gradually replace traditional products such as gauze and medical cotton.
2. PVA superabsorbent material is a polymer material that can be biodegraded in the natural environment, with great development potential and market prospects.
3. The use of bleach will shorten the life of microfiber wipes.
4. Easy to clean: When using ordinary towels, especially natural fiber towels, the dust, grease, dirt, etc. on the surface of the object will be directly absorbed into the fiber. After use, it will remain in the fiber and will not be easily removed. It takes a long time. After that it will even harden and lose its elasticity, affecting the use. The microfiber towel absorbs the dirt between the fibers (instead of the inside of the fiber), and the fiber has a high fiber density and a high density, so the adsorption capacity is strong, and it is only necessary to clean with water or a little detergent after use.
5. No fading: The dyeing process uses TF-215 dyeing agent for microfiber materials, and its retarding, transferability, high-temperature dispersibility, and decolorization index all meet the strict standards of export international market, especially its The advantage of no fading is that it does not cause any trouble of discoloration pollution when cleaning the surface of the article.
1. Are you a factory or a trader? Where is the factory?
A : We are a production-oriented company located in Kecheng Road, Jiulongpo District, Chongqing. Welcome to visit the site.
2. When is the delivery time?
A: Massive inventory, 48-hour delivery (according to the conditions of our factory, except for holidays and peak seasons, delivery within 48 hours)
3. How to pack?
A : Package is a wooden box tailored to the product. If you need other packaging, you can communicate with customer service, and the additional cost will be calculated.
4. Is there a product certification?
A : Our company will provide CE, ISO, THUVROS and other certifications required by customers.
5. What is the minimum order quantity?
A: 50 sets.
Packing: wood box
Contact person: Helen Won
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact Person: Hu