Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Panel Color:||Blue|
|Use:||Cleaning Shoe Soles|
Water Absorbent Sponge Used To Absorb Moisture Remaining On The Sole
Usage:Absorb Moisture Remaining On The Sole
Product Quick Detail
1. There is a dry state and a wet state.Soak in water until soft before use (do not soak in water above 80 °C), dry it in a ventilated place to make it hard.
2. It has strong water absorption capacity and water supply capacity, and does not drip after filling with water.
3. The PVA absorbent sponge is light, silky and absorbent.
4. Made of PV A (polyvinyl alcohol), PVA has unique strong adhesion, film flexibility, smoothness, oil resistance, solvent resistance, protective colloid, gas barrier, abrasion resistance and special treatment. Water resistance.
5. Water-absorbing cotton material: A porous elastic body obtained by a crosslinking reaction with a specific water-soluble resin has a strong water absorption capacity due to a hydrophilic bond in a molecular structure.
1. Generally, the water absorption rate is 8-10 times of its own weight, which is the best water absorption effect, the lowest price, and the most used product.
2. Properties: Polyvinyl formal is a condensate of polyvinyl alcohol and formaldehyde, which is a white or yellowish amorphous solid. Its softening point teaches high acetal content (140~150°C), good strength, rigidity and hardness, good adhesion performance.
3. Good oil resistance, electrical insulation, etc..
4. Good water resistance, Alkaline resistance and acid resistance. Combustible, black smoke, melted and dripped with a special smell.
5. This product contains anti-fungal agent, does not mold, is more elastic than any other sponge and is not easy to tear.
1. The product is light, silky and absorbent.
2. It is suitable for makeup, rags, sweat absorption during exercise, water absorption and blood suction during oral surgery.
3. The product is extremely soft and does not drip when the liquid is full.
4. Its "magic"-like liquid absorption rate and soft and delicate after aspiration, and its close to muscle elasticity are used in the medical field, and will gradually replace traditional products such as gauze and medical cotton.
5. PVA superabsorbent material is a polymer material that can be biodegraded in the natural environment, with great development potential and market prospects.
1. Are you a factory or a trader? Where is the factory?
A : We are a production-oriented company located in Kecheng Road, Jiulongpo District, Chongqing. Welcome to visit the site.
2. How is the payment method?
A : Give priority to TT/LC payment or the following two methods
1. After the contract is signed, pay 30% deposit first, the production is completed, notify the payment, pay the balance, and then ship the original bill of lading. Commercial invoice Packing list Customs clearance information and other complete documents
2. After receiving the deposit, arrange the production and delivery, after the customer receives the copy of the bill of lading, pay the balance, receive the balance, and send the full set of documents.
3. How to pack?
A : Package is a wooden box tailored to the product. If you need other packaging, you can communicate with customer service, and the additional cost will be calculated.
4. Is there a product certification?
A : Our company will provide CE, ISO, THUVROS and other certifications required by customers.
5. What is the minimum order quantity?
A: 50 sets.
Packing: wood box
Contact person: Helen Won
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact Person: Hu